Employment at Child’s Play Plus
We are always on the look out for qualified candidates. If there are no jobs posted directly below, please feel free to email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If there are jobs posted, please follow the link(s) to apply.
We do not have any job openings at the moment. Please come back again later.
Our Employment Promise
At Child’s Play Plus, we recognize that great people are the best resources we can provide to our families we serve. We recognize that even the best science and methods is useless without committed and well-armed staff who are prepared and supported each and every day. Each employee is treated as a valued professional here, with ongoing training, attention, and guidance to assist them in their growth. A position with Child’s Play is more than just a job, it is the pursuit of a rewarding career and life. Child’s Play offers employment benefits that are designed around this idea. We want you to feel welcome and valued as you share with us your effort to positively affect the clients we assist.
To help you along the way, we offer an extensive Benefits Package:
- Platinum Plan or Gold Health Insurance Plan
- Gold Plan includes Health Savings Account & Company contribution
- Household YMCA Membership – 100% on us
- Short Term Disability Insurance – 100% on us
- IRA Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Extensive and Flexible Paid Time Off
- Education Reimbursement (Tuition, CEUs and qualified travel expenses)
- Extensive Maternity/Paternity Leave – up to 26 weeks
- Verizon Wireless Discount for employees
- Tuition Discount from Purdue Global – Undergraduate and Graduate Studies
- Paid Training and Certification Opportunities
- Structured BACB supervision program for Behavior Analysis programs, including supervisee-driven extra circular opportunities and groups for non-direct hours
- Most Importantly – Room to Grow with us!
Child’s Play provides on-the-job training for the Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) credential during the first few months of employment for employees in our Child’s Play + Autism staff. Upon completion of our rigorous on-site training and RBT training process**, Technicians take the RBT proctored exam within their first 90-days of employment. Promotions are based on merit, skills demonstrated, feedback absorbed, and drive to improve and develop as a team member. Higher-tier jobs may require additional education/certification. There truly is no limit with Child’s Play. We are committed to providing the best training available to the best therapists we can develop to our clients. If you are interested in working hard and becoming another key part of our team, please apply at the job link above. We can’t wait to get you started helping families along the path of our vision.
We are always on the look out for qualified candidates. If there are no current external job openings above, please feel free to email your resume to email@example.com. We will gladly keep your resume on file for 90 days.
Thank you for your interest in employment at Child’s Play.
**Applications for the RBT credential will be required by the BACB to take a proctored off-site examination. Employees hired by Child’s Play after October 1st, 2015 will be required to fulfill this requirement within their first 90 days to continue employment.
They are the best! I couldn’t ask for a better place for (my son) to go to…. He went from barely being able to walk with a walk to walking independently in a matter of five months. His therapist’s Rock!!!!!!